It's Been Awhile

It's Been Awhile


Hi! It's been a crazy few months in my life, so here's a post to catch up in what's new in the world of me. School has been crazy hectic, but I recently graduated, so things have died down a bit. Honestly, I haven't read anything since my last post almost two months ago. I know, what a shame, but I've been super busy and stressed. I've just started reading again, today actually, so hopefully I will have some new reviews and posts up.

Kayl's Krazy Obsession is not over. I just took a short, brief, unplanned hiatus because of life. You know how it is. Soon, I should have a little bit of time to check my emails (oh goodness there's a lot) and catch up with all of my various social medias.

How are you? Let's catch up in the comments! Any good books you've read lately? Share them all because I need something good.

I'm currently reading Ready Player One, which was highly recommended to me by a friend. I really like it so far; it's very interesting and I love the concept of OASIS. I think it would be cool to have, but I don't know how beneficial it would be. I'm not sure about a whole world of virtual reality. It would be odd and I think more people would have social anxiety when it came to real life conversations.

I'm also delving into the world of adult books, and I'm getting more into fantasy. The main reason I'm not too big of a fan of this genre is because of all of the complex names and places, but a friend recommended a book that is a more modern fantasy. I'm liking it so far, but I'm not too far into it.

So stay tuned for what's to come! I will be planning lots of new things since I'll have so much time on my hands.

See you soon!
-Kayl

Post a Comment

0 Comments